Hoist Polska sp. z o.o. jest częścią grupy Hoist, wiodącego partnera restrukturyzacji zadłużenia dla banków i instytucji finansowych w całej Europie. Firma działa obecnie w 11 krajach Europy zachodniej i środkowej, zatrudniając ponad 2000 pracowników. W związku z rozwojem spółki w Polsce poszukujemy osób na stanowisko:
1. Key accountabilities
- Build a full understanding of the Hoist operations, with a clear focus on approaches to technical training, quality management and operational frontline L&D techniques and processes. You will be an Operations L&D expert and so will act as SME across the countries as and where required.
- Drive continuous improvement through developing our technical training and quality processes and functions within the countries, each of whom are at a different stage of maturity (as at 2019).
- Coach and develop colleagues to continually improve their ability to deliver on technical and operational related training & development programmes; establishing course of action for the teams and people impacted by the plans in order to accomplish required Group achievements.
- In conjunction with; the Hoist Academy, the Transformation Manager, and Strategy Manager and all local teams, align and deliver consistent approaches to the techncial and operational development of employees through identified opportunities (including approval of all operationally impacting training materials).
- When management / leadership development skills identified, work with Hoist Finance Academy to find appropriate resolution – this should be aligned to wider L & D programmes designed and operated from the Hoist Finance Academy.
Customer advocacy and service quality
- Identify and deliver on ideas to improve quality across our customer interactions (including digital) realising benefit for customers, clients and the business.
- Manage the tracking and mitigating of risks and issues in relation to the delivery of Operations Effectiveness initiatives and other large scale operational activity that may require CoE assistance.
- Embody the Company’s customer commitments, ensuring your team drive the delivery of good customer outcomes through all process improvement; in line with internal, client and regulatory expectations of compliance and conduct in each jurisdiction
- Build (and share with others) an enhanced understanding of those client and regulation expectations across the jurisdictions, using this to ensure the team deliver initiatives within them
- Promote ‘One Hoist’ values and ensure all activity is designed to optimise and improve the way we help customers keep their commitments
- Be at the forefront of promoting and defining digital transformation opportunities in the way customer processes operate and assist with maximising the effectiveness of those processes (in conjunction with both Digital & Local teams).
- Ensure you are a clear advocate for digital by default.
- Constructively challenge colleagues and peers to support the delivery of key revenue goals through ongoing reviews of current working practices, ensuring the best use of resource and technologies.
- Create and maintain superb relationships with colleagues in all of the countries in order to maxise potential for success of initiatives and growth opportunities.
- Prepare and present documentation for required communications and updates for audiences stretching from Country Management Teams right down to wider frontline staff; reporting on operational performance and opportunities to deliver enhanced performance.
- Assist with tracking and measuring of initiatives successes and learnings, using this information to continually improve on the way your team delivers
2. Key Results Areas
- Cost reduction in providing services through operational efficiencies
- Collections performance – across all countries
- Delivery of key initiative KPIs (as defined per your teams project portfolio) – both delivery of outcomes as well as on track action delivery
- Compliance with all internal and external risk, compliance and regulatory requirements
- GPTW scores and index increases (not just within your team or functional reports)
3. Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Experience in managing and successfully delivering a programme of differing transformational change types (e.g. small, technical, complex) with a particular focus on the people elements of those changes
- Strong experience of delivering techncial L & D solutions within an operational environment
- Superb (demonstrable) stakeholder management skills with interpersonal skills which can build and maintain effective working relationships across a complex, demanding business
- Excellent coaching and mentoring abilities – not just with functional reports but with peers alike
- Able to work through a multitude of change and work pressures, given each will themselves be heavily multi tasking
- Complete dedication to meeting deadlines and achieving target completion, with the right level of flexibility to ensure quality is not compromised
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal. Ability to effectively collate and present information to internal and external stakeholders, through to EMT level
- Willingness to work to a flexible schedule which will include a good proportion of travel and remote working
- Passion for delivery of transformational change into Operations areas along with the leadership skills to ensure your functional colleagues maintain the same.
- Formal L&D qualifications
- Knowledge and experience of project management tools and software
- Communication skills and abilities in Hoist country languages as well as English
- Debt recoveries and operations experience (Europe)
To submit a job application please send us CVs in English
PROSIMY O APLIKOWANIE ZA POMOCĄ LINKU: