We are looking for a Shared Service Coordinator for our Office in Wrocław to administrate and organize for different projects from different teams and for the coordination of a variety of tasks within the area of systems, development and test.
You will work closely with the Project Managers and team members of the Shared Services Development team to prepare comprehensive action plans, including resources and timeframes. You will perform various coordinating tasks along with administrative duties.
- examining current systems and analyze its adequacy to the business needs
- requirements gathering through proactive communication with user
- defining specifications for new or modified systems
- implementing new systems that improve the deliveries
- assistance to development team for the implementation of adopted solutions
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience in working for financial sector institutions as Business/System Analyst
- Experience in creating project's functional documentation, familiarity with BPMN or UML notation
- Experience querying various databases and services used across the Enterprise
- Experience working in Agile frameworks (SCRUM for example)
- Experience in providing support for the development team during implementation
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Basic programming skills in any language
- Good command of English