Hoist Finance is a trusted debt restructuring partner to international banks. In plain language, this means that we purchase consumer bank loans that are not being repaid. In doing so, we free up resources and reduce the risk for our partners, the banks, contributing to a stable financial system. We also support our customers, the debtors, in becoming debt-free through what we call amicable settlements. Our aim is to find a realistic payment plan in an open and respectful dialogue with the customer, so they can get back on their feet with dignity.
Hoist Finance employees are driven by a common purpose – to develop and foster long-term relationships built on mutual trust. With high ethical standards, compliance with the financial regulatory framework, and behavior based on transparency and respect, we ensure that we earn the trust of our stakeholders every day.
If these are things that make your heart beat a little faster, then maybe Hoist Finance is the place for you. We currently looking for:
Senior Risk and Capital Analyst
Hoist Finance is now recruiting two Senior Risk and Capital Analysts to the Hoist office in Wroclaw or Warsaw. You will report to the HF Head of Risk Control as a senior expert, primarily in the credit risk and capital areas throughout the Group.
Group Risk Control is responsible for analysing, controlling and reporting credit, operational, market and liquidity risk for the whole group as well as assisting in interpreting new regulation with regards to risk and capital management.
The individuals Hoist is looking for should be proactive, ambitious and efficient team players with a goal to continuously improve the risk control work and risk management within the group.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Analyse, control and report risks to management and the Board of Directors.
- Further develop and take responsibility for Hoist’s independent credit risk analysis efforts within the group.
- Responsible for independently analysing credit risk related to the credit portfolios and for conducting asset
- valuation reviews of the portfolios.
- Take an active part in interpreting new regulation impacting Hoist Finance with regards to credit risk and capital management.
- Assist in writing and updating policies and instructions regarding credit risk and capital management.
- Participate in the ICAAP from a risk control perspective. Evaluating if enough capital is held in order to cover
- unexpected losses.
- Support and help develop capital allocation and financial steering mechanisms.
- Participate in external reporting such as annual/quarterly reports as well as Pillar 3.
Desired skills and experience:
- University degree in business administration, finance or engineering from a Tier 1 university.
- At least 5 years’ of experience from similar role, preferably from the financial sector or the debt purchasing industry.
- Strong knowledge in capital adequacy regulations.
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills.
- Experience from credit risk modelling.
- SQL proficiency and experience from database management is highly desirable
- Excellent level of English required. German, Italian, French, Spanish or Swedish is an extra merit.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation.
- Proactive, solutions oriented, self-driven positive team player with good structuring skills.
Is Hoist Finance your next employer?
Hoist can offer you the opportunity to learn and participate in many different types of task and projects and to work with a highly motivated team with a wide range of knowledge and experience.
In exchange for your commitment, we offer:
- A contract of employment in a friendly atmosphere in a company with an established position
- Opportunity to gain experience in international organization
- An interesting and challenging position
- Social benefits package: private medical care, sports programs, co-financing of commuting and group insurance
If you are excited about what you’ve read, please send a personal letter along with your CV via Aplikuj.