Hoist Polska sp. z o.o. jest częścią grupy Hoist, wiodącego partnera restrukturyzacji zadłużenia dla banków i instytucji finansowych w całej Europie. Firma działa obecnie w 11 krajach Europy zachodniej i środkowej, zatrudniając ponad 2000 pracowników. W związku z rozwojem spółki w Polsce poszukujemy osób na stanowisko:
Hoist Finance Operations Strategy Manager
1. Key accountabilities
- Build a full understanding of the Hoist operations and the differences within countries – whether that be driven by culture or regulation. You will be the Strategy SME across all markets therefore a broad knowledge is vital.
- Continually challenge our own thinking around collections strategies, prioritising the sharing of high-performance practices within Unsecured debt types across the Groups.
- Recommend collection policies and major strategy enhancements that will result in reducing cost to collect as well as improving quality of collection techniques, across varying cultural and regulatory landscapes
- Understand industry best practices; building these into your recommendations accordingly.
- In conjunction with; the Operations Transformation Manager, the Operations Effectiveness Manager, the Business Insights Team, Group Business Development and other local teams, align and deliver consistent approaches to this continual improvement and learning, around our Collections strategies and processes.
- Assist project and IT teams in ensuring our systems are fit for purpose in delivering collections activity to our customers, building a group wide consensus and understanding as to why we are doing what we are doing.
- Work with 3rd party partners and DCA managing colleagues, to ensure application of best processes and practices within these operations as well as internal.
- Build confidence in and work closely with the country teams, in order to gain support to conduct pilots and proof of concepts, testing new methods, processes and systems.
Customer advocacy and service quality
- Manage the tracking and mitigation of risks and issues in relation to the delivery of Strategy initiatives and other large scale operational activity that may require CoE assistance.
- Embody the Company’s customer commitments, ensuring you drive the delivery of good customer outcomes not only through your own work but those of the Strategy functional teams across the wider business; in line with internal, client and regulatory expectations of compliance and conduct in each jurisdiction.
- Build (and share with others) an enhanced understanding of client and regulatory expectations across the jurisdictions, to ensure Strategy initiatives are implemented in line with them.
- Promote ‘One Hoist’ values and ensure all activity is designed to optimise and improve the way we help customers keep their commitments.
- Define and implement strategy controls and documented collections processes, in conjunction with resources in all countries, fostering a central approach.
- Exceed expected business results through the delivery of Strategy activity, identifying possible cross-functional synergies and improvements through all collections strategies in the unsecured debt type across all countries.
- Be a clear advocate for digital by default.
- Develop and improve skip trace and other data usage processes across all business units, in order to deliver better matches and contact levels against those accounts.
- Work in conjunction with Sales & Investment teams across the countries – and at a central level - to create operational value propositions to support business growth and provide operational input for pricing of new portfolio acquisitions.
- Constructively challenge colleagues and peers to support the delivery of key revenue goals through ongoing reviews of current working practices, ensuring the best use of resource and technologies.
- Create and maintain superb relationships with colleagues in all of the countries in order to maximum potential for success of initiatives and growth opportunities.
- Work with Operations management to implement collections strategies, including process improvements and technology enhancements.
- Identify areas to reduce cost of collections without negatively impacting collections performance, working closely with the transformation team to deliver.
- Prepare and present documentation for required communications and updates for audiences stretching from Country Management teams right down to wider frontline staff; reporting on operational performance and opportunities to deliver enhanced performance.
2. Key Results Areas
- Collections performance – central view of all markets
- Digital Channel Shift / Usage (%age of total collected)
- Cost to collect %age
- Skip Trace and Data usage success
- Monitor and maintain maximum unallocated accounts to agreed levels
- Compliance with all internal and external risk, compliance and regulatory requirements
3. Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Significant collections or debt recovery experience at a senior level, with proven ability in cross-functionally working in multi-jurisdiction or complex operations
- Strong knowledge of collections best practices, call center data, contact strategy data and metrics
- Superb (demonstrable) stakeholder management skills with interpersonal skills which can build and maintain effective working relationships across a complex demanding business
- Experience with test and control methodologies
- Can coach and develop colleagues outside of a report line relationship, within the matrix reporting structure
- Strong ability to think analytical and strategically
- Complete dedication to meeting deadlines and achieve target completion, with the right level of flexibility to ensure quality is not compromised
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal. Ability to effectively collate and present information to internal and external stakeholders, through to EMT level
- Willingness to work to a flexible schedule which will include a good proportion of travel and remote working
- Communication skills and abilities in Hoist country languages as well as English
- Proficiency with analytic tool sets, including SQL
To submit a job application please send us CVs in English
PROSIMY O APLIKOWANIE ZA POMOCĄ LINKU: