Hoist Finance is a trusted debt restructuring partner to international banks. In plain language this means that they purchase consumer bank loans that are not being repaid. In doing so, Hoist Finance free up resources and reduce risk for our partners, the banks, contributing to a stable financial system.
Hoist Finance also support their customers, the debtors, in becoming debt-free through what they call amicable settlements. The company is present in eleven countries across Europe. In Sweden, the company offers internet-based savings deposit services through HoistSpar, with around 85 000 accounts. Hoist Finance aim is to find a realistic payment plan in an open and respectful dialog with the customer, so they can get back on their feet with dignity.
Hoist Finance employees are driven by a common purpose – to develop and foster long-term relationships built on mutual trust. With high ethical standards, compliance with the financial regulatory framework, and behaviour based on transparency and respect, they ensure that they earn the trust of our stakeholders every day.
If these are things that make your heart beat a little faster, then maybe Hoist Finance is the place for you.
Group Senior Internal Auditor
Main task is to contribute to the yearly establishment of a prioritized risk assesment and resulting audit plan, that combines both local and group necessities. You will continuously work on gathering knowledge on local themes – audit requirements, local regulations etc. – and translate these into appropriate local audit plans. Finally yours position is part of the group internal audit team and should contribute in all internal audit work (planning, audit, reporting, follow-up) within the Group incl. branches, subsidiaries, related companies and external servicers in all markets.
- Contributing to the yearly establishment of a prioritized audit risk assesment and resulting audit plan.
- Contributing to internal audits incl. reporting
- Performing audits on selected audit topics
- Building up audit know how on regulatory issues
- Following the Audit Charter approved by the BoD
- Being independent and objective in the job execution
- Attending professional trainings/ learning on the job
- Monitor legal/ regulatory news with relevance for audit
- Interacting with the other control functions within the Group
- Developing the internal audit function
- Working with (local) team resp. independent on selected topics
- Supporting the Group in building up an internal control system
- Supporting the Group in various projects (like due diligence, ratings etc.)
- Escalating issues according to the reporting line
- University degree in economy, finance or law
- Excellent Polish and English oral and in written; additional languages are an advantage
- Travelling required
- First work experience; experience from external audit and financial sector a strong advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to communicate on all levels of the organisation/ presenting results to stakeholders
- Solution orientated, high integrity
- Able to work in team or independently
- Flexibility in work
Main areas of responsibility:
Desired skills and experience
If you are excited about what you’ve read, please send a personal letter along with your CV via Aplikuj.
Interviews will be conducted continuously.
As part of the recruitment process a background check will be run on each of the final candidates.