Hoist Polska sp. z o.o. jest częścią grupy Hoist, wiodącego partnera restrukturyzacji zadłużenia dla banków i instytucji finansowych w całej Europie. Firma działa obecnie w 11 krajach Europy zachodniej i środkowej, zatrudniając ponad 2000 pracowników. W związku z rozwojem spółki w Polsce poszukujemy osób na stanowisko:
1. Key accountabilities
- Lead and manage a team of people who identify and design business transformation requirements/initatives – with focus on large scale, central wide initiatives.
- Build a full understanding of the Hoist operations, but with a broad knowledge of all specialisms. You will be the Transformation Lead and so be able to provide mid-level steer on all 4 specialisms will be vital.
- Drive continuous improvement through process transformation work and design, including challenging current practices and processes. This will be both on an individual level and as leader of a team of up to 4 Transformation specialists.
- In conjunction with; the Hoist Academy, the Operations Effectiveness Manager, and local training teams, align and deliver consistent approaches to the development of employees through identified opportunities (including approval of all training materials where linked to a Transformation initative your team are delivering)
Customer advocacy and service quality
- Lead your team in identifying and delivering operational efficiencies realising benefit for customers, clients and the business.
- Manage the tracking and mitigation of risks and issues in relation to the delivery of Transformation initiatives and other large scale operational activity that may require CoE assistance.
- Embody the Company’s customer commitments, ensuring your team drive the delivery of good customer outcomes through all process improvement; in line with internal, client and regulatory expectations of compliance and conduct in each jurisdiction
- Build (and share with others) an enhanced understanding of those client and regulatory expectations across the jurisdictions, to ensure the team deliver initiatives within them
- Promote ‘One Hoist’ values and ensure all activity is designed to optimise and improve the way we help customers keep their commitments
- Exceed expected business results through the delivery of your team’s activity to identify potential cross-functional synergies and improvements, realizing optimum performance across all operational teams.
- Be at the forefront of promoting and defining digital transformation opportunities in the way customer processes operate and streamline them either by simple automation or process reengineering. Ensure your team members are clear advocates for digital by default.
- Constructively challenge your team members, colleagues and peers to support the delivery of key revenue goals through ongoing reviews of current working practices, ensuring the best use of resource and technologies.
- Create and maintain superb relationships with colleagues in all of the countries in order to maximum potential for success of initiatives and growth opportunities.
- Prepare and present documentation for required communications and updates for audiences stretching from Country Management Teams right down to wider frontline staff; reporting on operational performance and opportunities to deliver enhanced performance.
- Assist with tracking and measuring of initiatives successes and learnings, using this information to continually improve on the way your team delivers
2. Key Results Areas
- Cost reduction in providing services through operational efficiencies
- Collections performance – across all countries
- Delivery of key initiative KPIs (as defined per your teams project portfolio) – both delivery of outcomes as well as on track action delivery
- Compliance with all internal and external risk, compliance and regulatory requirements
- GPTW scores and index increases within your team
3. Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Experience in managing and successfully delivering a programme of differing transformational change types (e.g. small, technical, complex)
- Superb (demonstrable) stakeholder management skills with interpersonal skills which can build and maintain effective working relationships across a complex demanding business
- Can coach and develop team members to continually improve their ability to analyse and assess work processes; establishing course of action for the teams and people impacted by the plans in order to accomplish required Group achievements
- Able to lead their team through a multitude of change and work pressures, given each will themselves be heavily multi tasking.
- Complete dedication to meeting deadlines and achieving target completion, with the right level of flexibility to ensure quality is not compromised
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal. Ability to effectively collate and present information to internal and external stakeholders, through to EMT level
- Willingness to work to a flexible schedule which will include a good proportion of travel and remote working
- Passion for delivery of transformational change into Operations areas along with the leadership skills to ensure your team maintain the same
- Knowledge and experience of project management tools and software
- Communication skills and abilities in Hoist country languages as well as English
- Debt recoveries and operations experience (Europe)
To submit a job application please send us CVs in English
PROSIMY O APLIKOWANIE ZA POMOCĄ LINKU: